Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Western Wedding Wording

lina_ame @ 2009-03-12T01:08:00


"I want to go away and look for the summer. »

people. All around, flow past me, through me. It is often difficult to appear among them, and each new day begins with an inner struggle - I have a choice. Durchströhmen you leave - or to dive under them.
Each day begins in cotton candy clouds, sunrise in transparent, so thin and soft, and the cold can flourish my senses. And then we go: So many new people. New to me, I do not know what to think. Try to let it flow through me, and let it clear, pure water for me to be, yet so much is in them, you can never know in life, see, omit, this is one of them if you have a fine day is just a look into the eyes of one of them to break. Sometimes it is the chocolate curls girl the other day Peroxidqueen. And then He is there, and it's enough to last forever, simply because He is there because He gives me comfort when I threaten to break up the eyes of others. No, I can do it even, over and over again, and then I go home and get out the Bastelklebertube to get back to me again. see so many attempts to understand each einzellne, easy, to look to see what they are. I do not understand at all why people take me so easily upset. No, I do not hate you. I just do not understand if I am only weak or sensitive. And I want nothing more than just .... Well, remain a child. I will take responsibility, and bring something about, to eventually be proud of themselves can, I want to do my thing, but remain a child. It's enough for me to have people around me, even if they do not take me seriously, even if they are false and hypocritical, because they give me the assurance that it will always be such that at least something is changing - namely the constant flow around and through. So it will be - and I enjoy it invisible, to be insignificant among them.


166.07 КБ


0 comments:

Post a Comment