Saturday, September 18, 2010

Albert Fish Killer Ppt

has infected us with the flame of love.

Today, the beach walk, my thoughts wandered again ... An idealized view, and a broad smile on his lips, I went my way - as so often these days. ;-) It has done a lot in my life lately, and that is positive about these events, my thoughts drift off again. Suddenly I had a song
line - the refrain of a religious song - in my head, the matching can not be, concerning this situation. Notwithstanding the actual meaning of this song, and only the text lines of the chorus considering, I can say: Yes, actually I seem to be 'woken up' has been. Blindness, stubbornness, fear, blocking - inner shackles were solved ... A flame was infected, the softly to himself first flickered, and now burns ever brighter. I am so grateful that my eyes and my heart are open to - indeed opened.
:-) Thanks for that, thank you, Lord! I trust that you this - our - accompany way, where he will always lead to ...



* * * * * * * * * * * *


One has infected us with the flame of love

Chorus: One
has infected us with the flame of love.
One has awakened us and the fire burns bright first

Verse:
who loses himself will find life.
who feel the freedom, can bind itself.

second Verse: "Who knows
poverty will live in wealth.
Who burns from the heart, may adopt other.

third Verse:
Who is affected, the word will be said again.
Who forgets itself, can also carry loads.

Chorus: One
has infected us with the flame of love.
One has awakened us and the fire burns bright



(Melody: Oskar Gottlieb Blarr, text: Eckart stooping)


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


On YouTube I've found a nice video of a children's choir that sings this song. ;-)





* * * * * * * * * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment