Monday, June 29, 2009

Kraftmaid Cabinet Outlet

lina_ame @ 2009-06-29T21:24:00

I ran her lips along your neck, your fingers, your eyelids, your lips. You were so close, not so close as in reality, but more sensual than ever. Pure desire, energy, making you burn slowly, do not let go. Such was the dream. What did you do? Sweet things.

What is now between us, we will ever forget, has what it has not given? Like a Zunamiwelle it breaks on me, scratching at my innards, I gutted out, leaving the sadness. And I implore the world, do something, goes away to prevent it, I'll just morbid and eagerly vegetate in front of me, it's too much time. And I know you will forget me. For you, for the people I am too insignificant to get involved with me. There were so few, you're one of them? If so, you'll be as obsessed as the others.
Is it love? It bordered on obsession, pure, pure obsession, where no thought is wasted on something different at you. You're damn special, burn me with your eyes, makes me melt slowly. And I'm so damn helpless, powerless delivered, no, not you, that feeling, I could smash the wall. A little of the precious time, then you're gone. And I will unify with the quiet time to run down together with it the window panes as Tröfchen of breath and humidity to evaporate, the endless cycle of liquid that is waiting for something. Until the circuit is interrupted, until you return back again. Infinite time. And then there is the sea, Spain. I know how is the desire on the Mediterranean, that is intolerable. I will send you my greetings with air mail, because for everything I do not trust me. You are too diffuse to make the first step, I'm damn confused and delivered. Like a lamb to a wolf is delivered. And you are about the only voltage that drives the wolf and the lamb. The longing, the desire snapping at the air before making the leap to me to devour final. I will burn. Before you return before you forget me.
But maybe I will forget you lose myself in Afären and romances, I wish it will happen. I want to fuck you out of my head, so you stop being exestieren it, or I do not believe this shit from 6 weeks. Through endless cigarettes and sleepless hours, I just want to you. To be in your area. For without you I'm condemned to longing. You do not know, but I've been through it and was sucked out how. I want you. Now. Assurance from you. I can do nothing more than to snap at your nearby such as for air. But so deep beneath the cold blue time my silent screams are just air bubbles. Delivered. Lost. Damn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment