Thursday, July 23, 2009

Men's Waxingbarcelona

lina_ame @ 2009-07-24T02:42:00

Hello, my darling, I want to give you something on the road.
Wherever. I hope you are you sure you want me,
nichtsnützige a lesbian woman with a broken spine,
Listen to me, I'm broken, can not love, can not breathe
, higher r me. I'm a fucking heartbreaker, empty,
heartless, soulless, I will swallow you, as I have with him
have done well, can we believe it, everyone. And tell me,
are you sure that you do not believe will? I was never
a heartbreaker, not more than a shell, a vessel that is
fill with the shit that comes from his heart, does.
And listen to me, I will always look into the distance,
always be lonely, just like you come forward to speak of love?
know And you know what, I should be right. He, she, all of them, as long as I
only look into your eyes, may I'm going to feel safe, as
on the ocean floor, where crawl through the turquoise depths of the cold
sunspot tried. You are my Water. My
sea. I will make you happy. be a better person.
for you. Although you have no idea about me. Although I am
broken, empty, nichtsnützig, yet you say that you love me. How could I ever disappoint
something ... I am straightforward and
be close. Honest. Easy care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment