Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Images Of Small Restaurant Floor Plans

J00G

or in other words: Acute nasopharyngitis [common cold]

plage me this I now have around since last week Friday. I thought at first ) I'm pretty sick during the weekend and Monday back in shape, oh what a nice workers, I just am. Sorry, was not the case. Monday am I then verrotzt total to the doctor, the only times I krankschriben then until today.

improvement?

not in sight. Well ne small. At least I can walk again without me somewhere to hold all 2m;)

So I'm back again this morning and was greeted with the nice words, "Oh well you still look so so bad!" Yes, please, that's what you want to hear at 8 am at the doctor ^ ^

Well now I am still on sick leave until the end of the week and will keep me calm and warm, inhale, sage Bonschis food, drink lots of tea, rinse the nose with saline solution and yes rest rest rest. Today, my father brought me elderberry juice and apples from the garden: D Well it safe climb.

Oh and another thing endlihc after a month delay is my last high board arrived. Now the only thing missing pictures and my living room is only to be, in order: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment