Friday, November 13, 2009

Diy Rc Helicopter Pontoons

being ill sucks!

I am now at home since Wednesday and slowly walk me after all, ever so far good that sometimes I can sit at the computer. However much I sleep great and I still nasty body aches, but since paracetamol helps quite well. Otherwise, I only have

increased Values and thus "only" caught a virus infection `me I was carried off.

I got only increased temperature and not a "real" fever, the doctor saw it on antibiotics and said only, naja vll takes a few days longer, but your body manages the already well alone. I do not know him if I should be grateful there or not. At least I eat, thanks to my parents a lot of fruit, and soups:)

Thanks also again to Janice, who has taken the initial treatment and has brought me juice and soup, or I would surely die of thirst!

So now I will have me roll back onto the couch:) God is the TV sucks!! I am glad I still have

0 comments:

Post a Comment