Thursday, November 26, 2009

How Many Calories Are In Sandwich Meat

lina_ame @ 2009-11-26T14:30:00

I want nothing more that I could still do after all?
yourself to hope for something is not allowed.
to forgive yourself is not allowed. Suffering is not allowed.
speech is not allowed. Look is desired.
breathe I could be quiet. And my heart would stop beating.
I could just disappear from the world if I wanted. From your forget literally if I could.
I can not do more. Remember
not.
say something, no. But if I could, I'd love to. You simply want the best.
I wish, You could have never met. Never talked to me. One would never have imagined the other, you could have done was never written. We would never walk together. We would have never kissed. I would never have stolen one and a half years of your life. I would never leave you. And you never hurt. I never kissed someone else but you. never hurt.
But I will not. I can only hope. That I am you stopped caring.
I wish I could somehow make amends. But that is not allowed. Nothing is allowed.
Do everything to be happy. And love. Just as it is to me no longer allowed.
Happy Birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment