Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekly Business Investor Newspaper

Jeremi Titus or how my adventure course looked

unbelievable how every 14 days or at least mostly, so I went back to Krefeld on Friday.
precaution, for the holiday season is going so right, I had the first time a seat reservation, since I had last time, hardly found a place.

But to my surprise the train was quite empty, well, well. I found my car, my compartment and was wondering where is for my reservation. Nix. Well seat was free. After 10 minutes of the announcements that no reservation was provided CD, and so the train crew not a booking Dinger Print could. Well well, the passengers were asked to give the reserved seats.

At this time there had indeed been gescheint and cold wars almost 7 ° C but everything was normal.

Sunday:
vorsogrlich I look back on the internet how much time my train will have. NRW seems cut off from the outside world as it is reported on the radio ^ ^ Dusseldorf Airport has also been made already tight. To my surprise, drove my car and should have only 5 minutes late. Should.
Well on the platform were different messages. Trains did not travel at all, a train to Berlin, after 2-hour delay to stop in Duisburg, my train was only 5 min then warn the announcement Anfangd he 13 and he again repeated the announcement suddenly 30, another train to HH had 90 min delay

etc. And why? Because 15cm powder snow and -10 ° C, the entire railway system in North Rhine-Westphalia brought to a standstill. Turnout could not move because of the Unmegen of powder snow (and it was really powder snow, because our snowball fight could not take place because we managed not snowballs, so gabs ne powder snow battle ^ ^)

suddenly But after only 20 minutes late the train was simply no announcement on the adjacent track, well well I thought and ran to my car. 253. But at 254 the train to stop there Oo have not yet had my car tuned hanged in Switzerland thanks to God Oo was also the train is relatively empty and I got a seat.

The train went from short, stopped suddenly drove Oberhausen. How Oberhausen confused I looked around, I was up in the wrong, actually would have been eating turn, then Bochum and Dortmund. Then the saving announcement that we have to go another way NEN, Essen and Bochum also seem to cut off be of the civilization. After just over an hour we covered the 30km between Dusiburg and Glesenkirchen (next stop). But we went on, so I got when I was in HH 105 min delay, but had said the housekeeper said, would force majeure naja Ticket refunds will be there, but we might as well be happy that We were sitting not in the later trains would sometimes up to 3 hours late. Yes thank you.

And then Munster Jermei Titus with a Game Boy addict father, uncle, mother, and yet another 3 children came on the train. The baby screamed really hours, the children ran past me my arm constantly scaled most of the rest, so I had to sit by the window. Even my very loud set iTouch brought little relief. But eventually took Jeremi on Tariffs and officials who became his friend bster, his sisters were sleeping and we could hear was the beeping from the Father of the Game Boy from time to time called "Jeremi Titus now hold times the door I want to die here." ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment