Friday, August 31, 2007

Converse Double Laces

lina_ame @ 2007-09-01T03:23:00


gradually
words again and again ...
which mean nothing
~ there are two different worlds.

I have poems written
stories, stories
and every little thing, all that seemed so unrealistic
agreed but now dying of this part of me from
the more I that summer day in my errinerung refresh, the more I want to delete this
for most days this summer were empty
each, so important experience I could save my
just rest my guard
but the chance is for the next summer when I moved
him at all ... may still experience

I'm just a girl
hide the reality of playing with
and as hiding their own world chose
and now roam the people passing by the door day after day,
notice and not at the door
as if they were bewitched
although it is open before their eyes
and only the see them,
play hide just live with.

29,99 КБ

0 comments:

Post a Comment