Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tvcenter Pro Win7 64bit

you silly girl mary...

the past want to go back.
what, I need it? - No.
yes, I have loved you ... I did it once.
who you are? Let us know about? what we are, what might have made us be what could become of us? can you tell me?
- no.
I never thought that it could go on ... that you have not forgotten me, that you are interested ...
but ... what you see in me, who? what we are, if it is a -we- not available ...
you know .. I've missed you. my friends fully talked the ears - with you. your name now carries too many emotions with it. I did not think that you have not forgotten me. I ... could not believe it.
run away and ... is stupid, but I can not help it. perhaps because I am still so much up to you. who knows ...

much has changed. we have changed. so much was going on so many things that one has still so fresh in the memories that they still hurt. true, confessions, dreams, desires, experiences ... everything at once, and now one again crashing into the quiet autumn of my life. why just you, the one I've loved, I could not forget the ... if you could understand me? ? Understand I'm afraid to disappoint you, fear of being disappointed. for it opens so many, and can inflict as much pain. I am ready to take the risk - just ask myself, what do you want? what are you doing? unintentionally, I think of you often ... what will become of this story? ...

26.71 КБ

0 comments:

Post a Comment