Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Will A Probiotic Get Rid Of Thrush

~.bitter_sweet.

... because you have your own dream.
because it will never happen.
dream not come true,
all that remains is
pain and the knowledge,
that it was stupid.
each word is superfluous.
I can not bear to see you.
run away, hide ...
it hurts. the thought that you have your own dream.
because they are similar to mine only in one -
we both dream of love.
you break my magic box,
remains only long, oppressive silence,
in which one hears all down tear drop.
- it's a long time since I shed tears because of you.
no one knows what goes on in our heads -
I have given up hope long ago.
add people to hurt each other, rather
one is alone.
I'm sorry, I wanted to decorate my days and nights
mochmal not the same -
bittersweet.
you break the second time my dream
and I trust them to return. I'm sorry, that just
you are. themselves to blame ...


99.09 КБ

0 comments:

Post a Comment