Thursday, November 18, 2010

How Do I Unblock Websense?

The way so much

Since the ecumenical service for Repentance Day last night I had a song by the choir in the head, I often have you heard of this. Now I take this as a reason to post it here ...

The choir ... yes, I have often enjoyed the voices and songs, and can affect me, but look for some time I now work with some pride on it. For he singing with it ... My "it". ;-) It's a nice feeling. Heat flows through the whole body ... :-)
He who does so much to me, gives me so much affection and support, and with me going over meadows and through the valley. I am so grateful! :-)

The song ... how I would put such a trusting confidence in the day, but unfortunately I always slide off again. :-( The fear, the hopelessness of crowding around again and again, even though you would otherwise like to Yes, so many ways ... so many voices ... especially as much confusion: -.. /
But that will just happen. .. Fortunately, there's always someone in the background, which is one and it's only most necessary rebuild and support, as mentioned in the song. :-)



* * * * * * * * * * * *

The way so much


Chorus:
The way the cast is so much

my way as much the Lord
my way and my goal

He leans over to me
and pulls me out
out of fear
and brings me home

In everyday life, and hard,
have sleepless night
you by your word,
the joy brought

And still new
gnawing doubt in my
but despite all the fear I trust
In the dark of night you


I do not despair
I think the way
for you are my light

Chorus:
The way the cast is so much

my way so much of Mr.
my way and my goal



(Music & Lyrics:?)


* * * * * * * * * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment