Monday, November 8, 2010

Short Butterfly Quotes

flaif @ 2010-11-08T11: 45:00

Now I'm sitting here in my office and freeze it again because this occurred suddenly cold. Well, strictly speaking, I'm glad the rule out there finally reasonable temperatures and I would banish my winter jacket rather not back in the corner, because the weather does not know what it wants.
This week, I do have a big motivation started, incredible but true. It's Monday, I sit for more than an hour on the job and I can not wait until it is finally forgiven me and I can get into law school for. I'm a little too motivated to learn the terms. After all, the year 2011 moves closer and closer to my degree exams in April ...

As for my male problem I can not give price not much more than I would have done in my previous posts already. Somehow, I'm spinning in circles, I have heart flutters when I see red I would and when he smiles at me, I shine then half the day. However, I've tried for the O-phase it out of my head beat and what exactly happened then ...
Damn, I see him every damn day, every time when I want it when I want my peace. This weekend is also in this issue peace has returned and I could fully concentrate on this stupid exam to write and learn, but it just sucks that I'm not in this relationship further. I'm already about to forget the whole thing. No is formulated incorrectly, say I see long gone, the one time or another something on it, but what can I say, my heart still does not want to forget, it continues to beat for him and doing themselves hurt it, because, my mind kaeng understood how hopeless the situation is.
My two BWA
Hasis Tequila Sunrise and it's very very good. You get every time I think they feed them with fresh parsley wrong Blick.Ich it a pity that I based my study time less often can be with them, but I try in time where I can catch up.

now something new, I decided Mioch this semester to engage in the ELSA and who I probably met on Einsterigerabend? Well of course ... it Bodo I have not seen you forever and more long we have talked not even because naja .. because this situation where he wanted to pass the evening with me and I have had rebuffed Ice cold ... well may be we still friends ... I always found him very nice and quite nice if I may add Sun

hmmm I think that's it .. I'm waiting now my 15 minutes gis Anna picks me and I will then go to my cozy lunch.

lg, Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment