Thursday, November 18, 2010

Uniden Bc145-xl Manual

men and the life without you ^ ^

How can distort to a person whom we know little. How can someone like me so very fascinating and haunting the entire day in my head. Why I can hardly concentrate on anything else when he is near me. And above all, how he manages to me without great to do something to conjure up alone by his presence put a smile on his lips. I radiate I am told, my eyes light up ... how can that be possible that a single man makes me so from the concept and how can I turn this whole damned. I want him to beat me out of my head, I had to determine that is with chagrin that I am one of the people who are absolutely Incapable relationship. I walk from too much close to it, need my retreat and can not let myself fall completely, because I just can not muster enough confidence to rely completely on another person. Too bad, because I have to give to the other side so much, but on the other hand, am sharing cih far too selfish for my life ^ ^

This morning I've been thinking for 5 minutes about the fact that it has a fault may be I'm not gone last night with the O-phase Revival Party, I would have there now finally had the opportunity ungewzungen completely without the band some friends with Him to come into the conversation. But yesterday came the postcard to ... yes ...^^ the postcard confirming that my application for admission to the state exam has arrived on time .... So was filed on time ... and I think now I Ahbe other priorities as a party and if it is after such a long time nothing came with us, from us and nothing will be more. Even if he has my phone number, I gain nothing, because he has never used it never if he had been drinking something, he shows no interest in me, so I can say that even though my racing heart says something else, and the smile which he conjures up in me each time a face too, I must times listen to my mind and release him from me, because after all it is to live as a single lot easier ^ ^
It is simple man and yet its fun ^ ^

I'm am now back to the last ten minutes of work and will mensen then go to Anna ^ ^

lg, Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment