Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brazilian Wax Statistics

happy new year .... in any case a hopefully successful

To all of you reading this ... or maybe not, then here goes straight into the universe, but at least am I then got rid of those thoughts.
Now when I open my new year in the newspaper I get more and more clear that I met with my statement in my thesis on the youth media protection is a very apt statement. The decline of our society has adopted a form that can tell me despair. 7 months or longer will be deprived us that we take poison to us. The biggest headlines are about people right here in this environment, from the Internet. May it be the green of Facebook, StudiVZ and Wikileaks. Their names and their works dominate our daily lives. Solutions to problems in government are themselves representational comedies and what is now known as literature, would have been less than a half century still called literary trash. Today such a work, it creates more on the bestseller list. I do not really know where to find my place in this whole. All my friends and acquaintances are social networks in verankwert and I want to reach them, I can only do so via Facebook or StudiVZ / meinvz. To respond to telephone calls is still far out of fashion. I do not know where we are going this development and to be honest I'm afraid to get an answer to my question. The TV is an insult to every taste and as an author must publish today seemingly everyone who is familiar to some extent with a Word program. And I then but must point out that since I draueß0n many wonderful, talented writers got to know who are not even given the chance to showcase their talent in the world. A state that makes me give up. I hope this year I auifheiotern longer and we get a boost in our society that I meet weiterhion people who inspire me and this dreary day and the black headlines around us day by day, may be a little out of my thoughts. I hope this year is not only a successful exam to get behind me, but also to take back more people who give me food for thought.

then hopefully to a successful new 2011
And now the current number of days until my exams:

99


Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment