Friday, January 7, 2011

Pregnancy And Increased Cm

Return , Lascivious Sonja ^ - ^

Well, here I am back again, I know I know I know I have not had more than a month.
But it's not so scary, the main thing that came back =)

First I want to congratulate all my friends happy new year, I will not sign ... wish for more power and happy moments ;-)!

Now get back to me =)
I have all the well, well, almost ... Last 2 days were for me interesnymi.Ya obzovilas kitten, whose name is Merlot, and the same day, pulled his three wisdom teeth. Yes sounds a little dumb, but this also happens. Today I sit at home all day and I can not depart from operatsii.Vy not imagine how my swollen right cheek. Looks very funny I like the hamster:-D

Generally the mood is very good .. a lot of cases Nemer ... need so much to catch, and here and exams on the nose ... I'm sure I have everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment